Saturday, September 5, 2015

Interview with Miss Tammy Blackwell!

Hello fellow readers/writers!

I have a very exciting announcement to make! Tammy Blackwell, the brilliant author of Destiny Binds and the Timber Wolves Trilogy, has graciously allowed me to interview her about her book. For those of you who don't know, Destiny Binds is a hilarious, quirky YA book that revolves around Scout, a down-to-earth teenage girl that we would all want to be best friends with. :)

If you have not read Destiny Binds and the following books in the series after it, I seriously recommend getting the book. It is a fantastic read that is so much more than you think it is. I for one am very excited to hear from the person who made it all happen. The interview will be posted as soon as possible. :)

 In the meantime, click here to see my review for Destiny Binds!


No comments:

Post a Comment